Intro to TilemakingClasses
I am currently working with individuals one on one – see the Directed Tile Study option. Contact me directly if you are interested – email@example.com or ph: 612.423.9197
An introduction to tile making for mosaics.
- Students will explore texture, shape, and glazing while making terra cotta tile.
- Students are encouraged to bring cookie cutters and unique textures.
- The first night will be an overview of the process and an opportunity to “play” with the clay.
- Students will finish class with 5-7 square feet of tile.
- Last class includes a basic introduction to tile adhesives and installation techniques including mesh mounting.
I work to create a fun, relaxed, low pressure atmosphere for students to explore and develop their own individual creativity.